Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
This delicious twist on a holiday staple will make all of your guests happy. Thanks to our friends at City Harvest for the delicious recipe! Ingredients 3/4 bag MI-DEL® Ginger Snaps5 tbsp butter3 eggs1/2 cup heavy cream1 tsp vanilla extract1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin puree1/2 cup brown sugar1/2 cup Chatfield’s® Date Sugar2 tbsp cinnamon1 […]
This delicious twist on a holiday staple will make all of your guests happy. Thanks to our friends at City Harvest for the delicious recipe!
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.