bananas, butter, cinnamon, Cinnamon Pudding, cornstarch, cream, MI-DEL® Gluten Free Graham Style Pie Crust, milk, salt, salted caramel, sugar, vanilla extract, Walnuts, Whipped cream
Cinnamon Banana Cream Pie
In a heavy bottomed pot add cornstarch, sugar, salt and cinnamon. Very slowly add milk, mixing with a whisk vigorously to avoid cornstarch clumping. Begin heating on a medium low heat.
Stir constantly until mixture has thickened, about 5 minutes, add vanilla. Remove from heat and pour into a large bowl.
Place plastic covering directly on top of the pudding to avoid pudding skin to form.
Pudding will thicken considerably while cooling. Chill until ready to use.
Combine all caramel ingredients, except the salt, in a small pot on medium heat. Stirring regularly, bring mixture to a boil. Boil for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes then transfer to an 8 oz glass jar. If not using the same day, store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Place a layer of sliced bananas on the bottom of the crust. Drizzle with salted caramel. Add a layer of pudding. Repeat until filling fills the crust.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Once ready to serve, top with whipped cream, walnuts, and a caramel drizzle.
Thanks to The Seaside Baker
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Arrowroot Animals
Gluten Free Cinnamon Snaps