Cool Whip, cream cheese, MI-DEL® Gluten Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, MI-DEL® Gluten Free Chocolate Snap Pie Crust, sugar, vanilla extract
Cookies & Cream No Bake Pie
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla, mix well.
Coarsely chop 10 Sandwich Cookies into pieces. Add to cream cheese mixture and blend with mixer until combined, further breaking up some of the chunks.
Fold Cool Whip into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into Chocolate Snap Pie Crust.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Before serving, garnish with remaining 2 crushed cookies. Enjoy!
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Arrowroot Animals
Gluten Free Cinnamon Snaps