cream cheese, creamy peanut butter, heavy cream, honey, MI-DEL® Gluten Free Chocolate Snap Pie Crust, pure vanilla extract, Whipped cream
Creamy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie
Using electric mixer, beat heavy cream until firm peaks form.
In separate bowl, beat together peanut butter, cream cheese, honey, and vanilla until smooth. Beat in 1/3 of the whipped cream. Using spatula, fold in remaining whipped cream.
Spoon filling into crust; smooth surface with spatula.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm (at least 3 hours)
Top with whipped cream before serving.
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Arrowroot Animals
Gluten Free Cinnamon Snaps