almond milk, arrowroot flour, Chatfield's® Carob Chips, Chatfield's® Double Dark Semi-Sweet Chips, coconut milk, maple syrup, MI-DEL® Gluten Free Chocolate Snap Pie Crust, vanilla
Dairy-Free Chocolate Pie Recipe
Remove the plastic covering from the Mi-Del Pie Crust and set aside.
Heat a saucepan to medium heat and add the filling ingredients. Stir until well blended and the chocolate chips are melted and it starts to thicken.
Pour into the pie crust, cover with saran wrap and let sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
When firm remove from the fridge and top with whipped cream. slice and enjoy.
- Keep your pie in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- If you prefer your pie to be sweeter, use Chatfield's® Semi-Sweet Chips.
Thanks to for the great recipe!
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Arrowroot Animals
Gluten Free Cinnamon Snaps