Frozen Yogurt Bark
Frozen Yogurt Bark is a colorful snack kids of all ages will love. Ingredients 24 fl. oz. plain full-fat or dairy-free yogurt1/3 cup Chatfield’s® Carob Chips1 tbsp honey (or maple syrup)1/2 tsp vanilla extractSliced fresh fruitMI-DEL Organic Apple Cinnamon Animal Cookies Ingredients 24 fl. oz. plain full-fat or dairy-free yogurt1/3 cup Chatfield’s® Carob Chips1 tbsp […]
Frozen Yogurt Bark is a colorful snack kids of all ages will love.
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.