corn starch, lemon juice, maple syrup, MI-DEL® Gluten Free Graham Style Pie Crust, strawberries, water
Gluten Free and Dairy Free Strawberry Pie
Remove lid from pie crust.
Place layer of sliced strawberries on bottom of crust.
Pour chopped strawberries, lemon juice and maple syrup into a food processor or blender and combine until completely smooth.
Transfer mixture into a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Stir frequently.
Turn heat down, add cornstarch, mix well and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Immediately pour mixture into MI-DEL Gluten Free Graham Style Pie Crust.
Let cool and place in the fridge for 3-4 hours until the filling has completely set. Serve with whipped topping. May keep covered in fridge for up to 3 days
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Arrowroot Animals
Gluten Free Cinnamon Snaps