Gluten Free Cranberry Apple Crumble Pie
Seasonal flavors come together deliciously, in this perfectly sweet crumble pie. Ingredients 1 MI-DEL® Gluten Free Ginger Snap Pie Crust For the filling 2 apples , cored and diced or sliced*2 heaping cups fresh or frozen cranberries2 tsp cornstarch or arrowroot starch1/4 cup maple syrup1 tsp cinnamon FOR THE TOPPING: 1 cup Old Fashioned Rolled […]
Seasonal flavors come together deliciously, in this perfectly sweet crumble pie.
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.