cinnamon, cream cheese, granulated sugar, MI-DEL® Gluten Free Graham Style Pie Crust, sour cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract
Gluten Free Snickerdoodle Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 300°F. Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
Add the sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, vanilla extract, and cinnamon and beat until combined, stopping to scrape the sides of the bowl as necessary.
Pour the filling into the MI-DEL® crust. Bake for 45 minutes, until filling is firm and golden in color. Cool cheesecake completely, then chill in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
To make the topping, mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Sprinkle on top of the cheesecake right before serving.
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Arrowroot Animals
Gluten Free Cinnamon Snaps