asparagus, Better Than Milk almond milk, eggs, goat cheese, onions, pepper, salt, tomatoes
Gluten Free Sweet & Savory Spring Veggie Quiche
Preheat oven to 350°F and remove plastic lid from pie crust.
In a large skillet, cook onions in hot oil over medium-high heat, stirring often, about 15 minutes until caramelized. Let cool.
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, unsweetened almond milk, pepper and salt.
Add in 3 oz. crumbled goat cheese to mixture, set remaining aside.
Add ¾ of asparagus into mixture, set remaining aside.
Place pie crust on rimmed baking sheet, place cooled onions in crust, and pour in egg mixture into crust.
Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven and gently place remaining asparagus spears and sliced tomatoes on top of mixture. Cook for another 15-20 minutes until center is cooked through.
Remove quiche from oven and sprinkle remaining goat cheese on top. Serve.
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Arrowroot Animals
Gluten Free Cinnamon Snaps