corn starch, eggs yolks, finely grated lemon zest, freshly squeezed lemon juice, MI-DEL® Gluten Free Ginger Snap Pie Crust, milk, salt, sugar, Whipped cream
In a medium saucepan (off heat), whisk yolks, ½ cup sugar, corn starch, lemon zest, salt and ½ cup of milk until completely smooth; gradually whisk in remaining milk
Place saucepan over medium heat; bring to a gentle simmer, whisking occasionally (mixture will thicken when it reaches a simmer). Remove from heat; whisk in lemon juice.
Pour into Ginger Snap Pie Crust. Cool to room temperature, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours. Top with whipped cream before serving.
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Arrowroot Animals
Gluten Free Cinnamon Snaps