Blueberries, MI-DEL® Gluten Free Graham Style Pie Crust, strawberries, vanilla yogurt
Memorial Day Yogurt Parfait
Using your mason jar or glass, fill the bottom with yogurt to create the first layer.
Add pie crust as the second layer.
Add a layer of sliced strawberries and layer of blueberries.
Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary until your jar is full. Serve and enjoy!
*Try making the parfait with MI-DEL Gluten-Free Graham Pie Crust too!
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Arrowroot Animals
Gluten Free Cinnamon Snaps