Blueberries, Chatfield's White Chocolate Chips, Chatfield's® Date Sugar, cream cheese, kiwi, lemon zest, MI-DEL® Vanilla Snaps, raspberries, whipped topping
No-Bake Cookie Fruit Tarts
In a medium bowl mix cream cheese and date sugar until blended.
Stir in melted white chocolate to mixture.
Gently stir in whipped topping.
Cut kiwi into thin slices and set aside.
Spoon cream cheese mixture onto vanilla snaps.
Top with raspberries, blueberries and kiwi slices.
Garnish with lemon zest. Serve.
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Arrowroot Animals
Gluten Free Cinnamon Snaps