No-Bake Eggnog Pie
Easy no bake eggnog pie is creamy, delicious and so simple to make. With just a few ingredients, you can make this tasty pie that is perfect for the holidays. Ingredients 1 MI-DEL® Gluten Free Graham Style Pie Crust1 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding2 cups eggnog1 8 oz frozen whipped topping , thawed1/4 tsp nutmeg1/4 […]
Easy no bake eggnog pie is creamy, delicious and so simple to make. With just a few ingredients, you can make this tasty pie that is perfect for the holidays.
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.