coconut oil, cream cheese, KA-ME® Coconut Milk, KA-ME® Sliced Ginger Crystallized, kosher salt, lemon juice, lemon zest, MI-DEL® Gluten Free Ginger Snap Pie Crust, sugar
No-Bake Lemon Ginger Cheesecake
12 hours (for chilling)
Place KA-ME® Coconut Milk in the fridge and let chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
In a food processor or blender, combine cream cheese, KA-ME® Coconut Milk, coconut oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, sugar, and kosher salt. Blend until smooth.
Chop KA-ME® Sliced Ginger Crystallized. Distribute chopped crystallized ginger evenly on the bottom of the MI-DEL® Gluten Free Ginger Snap Pie Crust.
Pour cheesecake filling on top of the crystallized ginger layer and use a rubber spatula to smooth out the surface.
Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with lemon slices and lemon zest.
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Arrowroot Animals
Gluten Free Cinnamon Snaps