banana cream pudding mix, bananas, Cool Whip, MI-DEL® Gluten Free Graham Style Pie Crust, milk, salted caramel, vanilla pudding mix
Salted Caramel Banana Cream Pie
Slice banans and place on bottom of pie crust.
Pour salted caramel sauce over bananas.
Mix together both instant pudding mixes and milk. Whisk for about 2 minutes and let stand for about 5.
Add half of you cool whip to your pudding mixture then pour your pudding mixture over the top of banana and caramel.
Place the rest of cool whip on top of the pie. Drizzle the top with caramel and some crushed graham crackers.
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Arrowroot Animals
Gluten Free Cinnamon Snaps