cream cheese, eggs, fresh strawberries, MI-DEL® Gluten Free Graham Style Pie Crust, pure vanilla extract, strawberry fruit spread, sugar
In large bowl, cream sugar, cream cheese and vanilla; add eggs one at a time (do not over mix)
Pour into Graham Style Pie Crust and bake for 50 minutes.
Cool cheesecake to room temperature.
Heat strawberry spread in microwave safe bowl for 15 seconds and stir to soften
Arrange strawberries on top with pointed ends up.
Spoon melted spread over fresh berries and serve.
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Arrowroot Animals
Gluten Free Cinnamon Snaps