avocados, coconut oil, dairy-free whipped topping, key lime juice, key lime zest, maple syrup, MI-DEL® Gluten Free Graham Style Pie Crust
Vegan, Gluten-Free Avocado Key Lime Pie
In food processor, mix together avocados, maple syrup, lime zest, lime juice and coconut oil until blended.
Spoon filling into pie crust. Refrigerate for 45 to 60 minutes or until set.
To serve, top pie with whipped topping.
Tip: Substitute regular lime for key lime if desired.
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Arrowroot Animals
Gluten Free Cinnamon Snaps