coconut, coconut cream pudding, lemon juice, MI-DEL® Gluten Free Graham Style Pie Crust, milk, Shaved Chocolate, sour cream, whipped topping
Best Ever Coconut Cream Pie
In a large bowl, whip together the sour cream, milk, and dry instant pudding mix.
Lightly stir in whipped topping until well incorporated but not flattened.
Pour mixture into the MI-DEL Graham Style Pie Crust and top with toasted coconut and chocolate shavings.
Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes before serving. Can be refrigerated up to a day.
Thanks to Tangled with Taste
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Arrowroot Animals
Gluten Free Cinnamon Snaps