Blueberries, eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, MI-DEL® Gluten Free Graham Style Pie Crust, milk, salt, sugar, vanilla
Gluten Free Blueberry Custard Pie
For the Blueberry Topping:
Preheat Oven 350 degrees F.
Beat eggs with electric mixer.
Add the sugar, salt, milk and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer. Pour into pie shell. Bake until set, about 45 minutes, or until knife inserted about 1 inch from edge comes out clean.
Mix the blueberries, lemon juice, lemon zest and confectioners sugar and spoon over custard before serving.
Thanks to Living the Gourmet
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Arrowroot Animals
Gluten Free Cinnamon Snaps