confectioners’ sugar, cream cheese, heavy cream, MI-DEL® Gluten Free Graham Style Pie Crust, pure vanilla extract, sour cream, sugar
In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, sour cream and vanilla and mix well.
In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks begin to form. Beat in confectioners’ sugar until peaks form; do not overbeat.
Fold whipped cream into mixture.
Spoon into Graham Style Pie Crust.
Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
- 1 package of KA–ME® Original Rice Crackers or KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup chickpea hummus
- 1/2 cup beetroot hummus
- 1 small sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1 medium beet , thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup edamame , shelled
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup yellow corn
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Arrowroot Animals
Gluten Free Cinnamon Snaps